Real Poison (White) - Tee
Real Poison (White) - Tee
- Printed on a 100% ring spun cotton Tee.
- Features custom Native Tag
- Real Poison design on front
- Fits true to size
"What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul?" These words, taken from the Gospel of Mark, encourage us to focus on what truly matters in life: our relationship with God.
The image of the snake and skull is a powerful reminder of the consequences of pursuing worldly desires at the expense of our spiritual well-being. Just as the snake deceived Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, the pursuit of wealth, power, fame, and carnality (the real poison) can lead us down a dangerous path of sin and separation from God.
This Tee serves as a bold witness to those around us (including ourselves) reminding all to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. By wearing this shirt, we declare our allegiance to Christ and our desire to live a life that honors Him above all else.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS $75 AND OVER
We Ship Worldwide!
Please allow 0-3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
*Please note that during our seasonal drops and sales expect an additional 5-8 business days delay in order processing. Free gifts and promotional items are not returnable. Items purchased with discount codes are only returnable for store credit/exchange. - View Our Returns Policy
Once your order ships, you will receive a shipment notification email with tracking information. You can also see your order's latest updates by logging into your account.
- Navidium Shipping Protection is available in your cart prior to checkout. We strongly recommend selecting this service to protect your package(s) in the event something happens to them while they're in transit. If you checkout without purchasing this shipping protection, we are not held liable if any of your contents are lost, damaged, or stolen and no refund, store credit, or replacement will be issued.
- For international orders, the shipping carrier will vary depending on your location and/or preference.
- International shipping services typically (though not always) offered:
- USPS Priority Mail International (aka Priority Mail International)
- DHL Express Worldwide (aka Worldwide)
- If you choose to ship via USPS Priority Mail International, please note that we are unable to assist with any questions regarding the package while it's in transit. If you have questions about the location and/or status of a shipment of this kind, please reach out to USPS directly.
- Some countries may impose additional import taxes or duties (i.e. VAT). If this is the case, any additional fees are the responsibility of the customer. Should the customer not pay these fees for any reason, the shipping carrier may choose to destroy the package or return the package to us. In either event, we are not held responsible and no refund or replacement will be issued for the items or shipping charges paid.
- It is the customer's responsibility to be knowledgeable of their package's transit status by using the tracking information that is sent to the email addresses provided by the customer at checkout. If the customer sees their package is "on hold" for any reason, it is recommended they reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
ORDERS INSIDE THE USA
- Domestic U.S. shipping services currently offered:
- USPS First Class Mail (packages weighing less than 1lb)
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS Ground
- We offer $5.00 Flat Rate Shipping for all U.S. orders below $75.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
|Orders $75 and over (via USPS)||Free||2-3 Business Days|
|Standard Shipping (via USPS)||$5.00 Flat Rate||2-6 Business Days|
|International Shipping||Calculated at Checkout||5-15 Business Days|
View our FAQ page for additional shipping information. Click Here