How Do I Return My Order?
- As a Native Supply customer, you have 30 days from the purchase date to return your item(s).
- To begin the return process, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not responsible for returns until they reach our warehouse in Tampa, FL. Please ensure your items are packed properly/safely so they are not lost or damaged on their trip back to us. Please also keep your proof of postage and ship your return with a tracking number. Without proof of receipt and delivery, we are not able to issue store credit or a refund for your returns.
- Once your return is received, it will go through an inspection process to ensure it is in its original condition. Upon inspection approval, we will process a refund or store credit for the original purchase amount.
- Please allow up to 10 business days after your return has arrived for it to be inspected and for your refund/store credit to be processed. If an item you return is rejected in the inspection process, our team will reach out to you with next steps.
What Items Are Eligible for Returns/Exchanges?
- Since inventory is constantly fluctuating, we aren’t currently able to offer exchanges. Instead, we recommend returning the items you don’t want and placing a new order for the desired items instead.
- Any items being returned must be unworn, unwashed, and have any original tags still attached. Items must also be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, pet hair, smoke, or any other signs of wear.
- Items that are purchased while on sale or with a discount code (not including codes from loyalty rewards), are not eligible for a refund. Upon a successful return inspection, the customer will be given store credit for the original purchase price from their order. Shipping charges and taxes are non-refundable.
- Free gifts, complimentary promotional items, and any items marked as “Final Sale” or “Clearance” are not eligible for return.
How Soon Will I Get My Refund?
- Once your return has been received and inspected, you will receive an email notifying you of the updated status. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your return once it has arrived at our warehouse.
- If returning an order from an international location, your return package may take several weeks to reach us depending on which shipping method and carrier you selected. Please keep this extra transit time in mind as you await your return’s processing.
What If My Order Is Missing An Item?
- In the rare event that your package is missing an item, please email our team immediately upon receiving your order so we can take care of you quickly. You will have 7 days from the date of purchase to reach out.
What if My Order Never Arrives?
- We recommend that customer's keep a close eye on their order's tracking information after a package has shipped. If your order does not arrive within a few days of your expected transit time, please reach out to us immediately so we can represent you as we investigate with the shipping carrier. If you do not reach out to us within 14 days of your package having left our facility, we are unable to assist you with the lost package, any reimbursement, or replacements.
- Navidium Shipping Protection is available in your cart prior to checkout. We strongly recommend selecting this service to protect your package(s) in the event something happens to them while they're in transit. If you checkout without purchasing this shipping protection, we are not held liable if any of your contents are lost, damaged, or stolen and no refund, store credit, or replacement will be issued.
How Do I Return Defective or Flawed Items?
- Damaged or defective items must be reported within 7 days of delivery. Please include photos of the damaged/defective item(s) when you email us.
- If you report issues outside of this timeframe, we may not be able to accept a return.
What If I Receive An Incorrect Item In My Order?
- We want to serve you and help clear up any discrepancies as quickly as possible. If you receive any items that aren’t what you ordered, please email our team within 7 days of receiving your order so we can help get the right item(s) to you quickly.
Who Pays for Return Shipping?
- We are only able to provide a return label when a mistake is made on our part. In all other cases, the customer will be responsible for purchasing their own postage to ship their return back.
- We are not responsible for returns until they reach our warehouse in Tampa, FL. Please ensure your items are packed properly/safely so they are not lost or damaged on their trip back to us.
- Please also keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number. Without proof of receipt and delivery, we cannot issue store credit or a refund for your returns.
- In the event that an order is returned to us by mistake (ie: return to sender, insufficient address, etc) and you’d like it mailed back out to you, we may ask you to cover the additional delivery cost.
Can I make changes to my order or cancel it prior to shipment?
- We are unable to guarantee that any requested changes or cancellations to orders will be met after an order is placed. Even so, please feel free to email us with your request and we will attempt to make those adjustments prior to your order shipping.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com We appreciate you!