Presence x Peace (Black) - Tee
Presence x Peace (Black) - Tee
- Printed on a 100% ring spun cotton Tee.
- Features custom Native Tag
- Custom Presence x Peace print on front
- Fits true to size
Male model is 5'8 wearing a large
Shalom is the Hebrew word that we see all throughout scripture translated as “Peace.” In the ancient near east (and even now in modern Israel) it is used as a greeting and farewell. But this word doesn’t just mean “peace” in the most basic sense but something deeper and more meaningful. Peace, in this sense, doesn’t just mean the absence of conflict, but overall completeness, soundness, wellbeing and reconciliation. This kind of peace (shalom) is only reached though God. There was Peace (shalom) between man and God in the garden with Adam and Eve but this peace was destroyed due to sin and the world descended into brokenness.
But the Good news is that though Jesus peace (shalom)has been restored! This is part of why the prophet Isaiah calls Jesus The Prince of Peace in his prophesy (Isa 9:6-7).
Towards the end of his life Jesus told His disciples In John 14: “Peace [Shalom] I leave with you; my peace [shalom] I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” (Emphasis added).
Jesus lets us know that though we are in a world that may still be full of brokenness, that in Him we have Peace [Shalom] - a wholeness, soundness and wellbeing that is not determined by our outward situation but by our inward designation as His children. It is with this truth that we can wear this shirt having confidence that Jesus has given us Shalom and we can take this peace into His world for others to experience.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS $75 AND OVER
We Ship Worldwide!
Please allow 0-3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
*Please note that during our seasonal drops and sales expect an additional 5-8 business days delay in order processing. Free gifts and promotional items are not returnable. Items purchased with discount codes are only returnable for store credit/exchange. - View Our Returns Policy
Once your order ships, you will receive a shipment notification email with tracking information. You can also see your order's latest updates by logging into your account.
- Navidium Shipping Protection is available in your cart prior to checkout. We strongly recommend selecting this service to protect your package(s) in the event something happens to them while they're in transit. If you checkout without purchasing this shipping protection, we are not held liable if any of your contents are lost, damaged, or stolen and no refund, store credit, or replacement will be issued.
- For international orders, the shipping carrier will vary depending on your location and/or preference.
- International shipping services currently offered:
- USPS Priority Mail International (aka Priority Mail International)
- DHL Express Worldwide (aka Worldwide)
- If you choose to ship via USPS Priority Mail International, please note that we are unable to assist with any questions regarding the package while it's in transit. If you have questions about the location and/or status of a shipment of this kind, please reach out to USPS directly.
- Some countries may impose additional import taxes or duties (i.e. VAT). If this is the case, any additional fees these are the responsibility of the customer. (Read more here)
ORDERS INSIDE THE USA
- Domestic U.S. shipping services currently offered:
- USPS First Class Mail (packages weighing less than 1lb)
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS Ground
- We offer $5.00 Flat Rate Shipping for all U.S. orders below $75.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
|Orders $75 and over (via USPS)||Free||2-3 Business Days|
|Standard Shipping (via USPS)||$5.00 Flat Rate||2-6 Business Days|
|International Shipping||Calculated at Checkout||5-15 Business Days|
View our FAQ page for additional shipping information. Click Here